THE BOOK OF DANIEL
Daniel is an amazing book of history, containing prophecies so precisely fulfilled that liberal scholars dispute its authorship!
- 13 – Daniel 6:10-28. Daniel survives the lion’s den. But what does that have to do with Joseph, son of Isaac, and the Messiah?
AUDIO (Download or Stream)Download
VIDEO (Stream only)
- 12 – Daniel 5:18 – 6:9. For Belshazzar, ‘the writing was on the wall’. But what did it mean?
The video version can be streamed but cannot be downloaded.
- 11 – Daniel 5:1-17. Fast forward a few decades to the reign of Belshazzar, the last king of Babylon prior to the Persian conquest. Find out how God spoiled his party.
- 10 – Daniel 4:28-37. God used a four-by-two to get Nebuchadnezzar’s attention. Can every proud person expect that sort of humiliation?
- 09 – Daniel 4:10-27. Nebuchadnezzar had another dream, which mentions the Watchers. Who are they when they’re at home?
- 08 – Daniel 3:19 – 4:10. How did King Nebuchadnezzar react to the miraculous deliverance of the three from his furnace? And what is the prophetic significance of his second nightmare?
- 07 – Daniel 3:1-18. We all know that Daniel chapter three is about King Nebuchadnezzar’s image and the fiery furnace. But what is it a prophetic picture of?
- 06 – Daniel 2:25-49. Daniel tells the king, not only the content and interpretation of his dream, but reveals his thoughts as well! So what did the king’s dream prophesy for the future?
- 05 – Daniel 2:1-24. King Nebuchadnezzar had a disturbing dream. How did this result in a power encounter between the God of Israel and the pagan gods of Babylon?
- 04 – Daniel 1:9-21. Only the king and the hoi polloi got to eat the food and drink the wine that had been offered in sacrifice to pagan gods in ancient Babylon. How could Daniel refuse the king’s goodies and get away with it?
- 03 – Daniel 1:1-8. Daniel was to be trained to serve in the king’s palace under Ashpenaz the Chief Eunuch. The Book of Isaiah prophesies that Hezekiah’s descendants would become eunuchs in Babylon. Is this what happened to Daniel and his friends? Did they stand to lose more than just their home and culture?
- 02 Daniel Introduction (Part Two). Who really wrote the Book of Daniel? A lot of scholars say it was written centuries after Daniel’s death. Are they right? This and other questions addressed as we complete the background studies to the book.
- 01 Daniel Introduction (Part One). A look at the historical background and the time period covered by the book.